Launched in 2016, UIF’s Media Mentoring provides media education, communication consulting, and video production services to individuals, businesses and community organizations.
Staffed by TV and media professionals with extensive industry experience, Media Mentoring supports students and educators in the region through in-person and virtual mentoring sessions that focus on writing for multimedia platforms, branding, and video production
MMP also operates the UIF REC Studio, located in Wayne, PA. The studio produces hyper-local content featuring existing small businesses, start-up ventures, and community organizations. The studio offers state-of-the-art video production services as well as media training and brand management services.
- Media Workshops: Schedule a live tutorial with one of our industry professionals to host a session with your school, group, or organization. Subjects include video production, video editing, animation, social media, photography, creative writing, and public speaking.
- Social Media Branding Strategies: Learn how to build your brand effectively to connect with your target audience and start thinking long-term growth!
- Media Mentoring: Do you need help refining and delivering your message? Our industry experts will help you develop your public speaking skills, manage your social media, and help you deliver your message to the intended audience.
- Video Production: Powerful storytelling combined with beautiful cinematography is at the core of all our videos. Find out how our media team can produce shareable video content for your business, organization, and brand.
- Motion & Graphic Design: From logo design to motion graphics, and motion animation our team has you covered. We use the Adobe Creative Suite to transform ordinary explainer videos or talking heads into highly engaging shareable content through motion. Find out how our custom motion graphics can add life and dimension to your brand.
How do I get involved?
For more information on the Media Mentoring Program and UIF REC Studio, visit: www.uifrecstudio.org